At P M Dickson Timber we go out of our way to source our fence and gate posts ensuring that we only sell the best. All our posts are select redwood (larch or pine) which is very durable and longer lasting than white wood posts. All our gate posts come with a four way weathered top.
****COVID 19 UPDATE FOR DELIVERIES ****
We are experiencing a high volume of orders and will get your delivery to you as soon as possible, once your order has been prepared we will contact you via either telephone or email.
Our drivers will deliver to a safe place, observing social distancing measures. We ask that you also respect this when our drivers arrive.
General Delivery Information
- Please note that delivery is currently only possible within the United Kingdom and within a 20 mile radius of HG3 1JE.
- When We provide you with an Order Confirmation, We will provide an estimated delivery date, this is usually within 3 business days. Please note that estimated delivery dates may vary according to the availability of Goods, your location, and circumstances beyond Our control. Unless agreed otherwise, the Goods will be delivered without undue delay and in any case no later than 30 Calendar Days after the date on which the Contract is formed.
- If you indicate in your Order that you wish to collect the Goods from Us yourself you may do so after receiving Our Order Confirmation. You can collect your goods during Our usual business hours of 0730am-5pm weekdays and 0730am-12pm on Saturday.
- Delivery will be deemed to have taken place when the Goods have been delivered to the delivery address indicated in your Order. You (or someone identified by you) does not have to have taken physical possession of the Goods for US to have considered them delivered. If you are collecting the Goods from Us yourself, when you have collected the Goods they will be considered as delivered. You may cancel your Order at any time before We despatch the Goods or within 14 calendar days from receiving delivery/collection of the goods.
- The responsibility (sometimes referred to as the “risk”) for the Goods remains with Us until delivery is complete as defined in sub-Clause 7.4 at which point it will pass to you.
- You own the Goods once We have received payment in full for them.
- Please note carefully the following:
- If We refuse to deliver the Goods, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If delivery of the Goods within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential (taking into account the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was formed) and We fail to deliver, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If you have told Us that delivery within the agreed time period or at the agreed time was essential and We fail to deliver, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If any of the events in sub-Clause 7.7 occur you may, instead of treating the Contract as being at an end, specify a new delivery time or time period. If We continue to fail to deliver the Goods, you may treat the Contract as being at an end and We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- If, despite the events in sub-Clause 7.7, you choose not to treat the Contract as being at an end, your right to cancel your Order or to reject the Goods will be unaffected. If you do so, We will reimburse you without undue delay.
- All deliveries are to curbside only.
- If assistance is required for a delivery that is carried on to site, this is firstly at the discretion of P M Dickson Timber Ltd and is also at the customers own risk if they are the ones assisting.
You can get a quote for delivery by adding your product to the shopping basket and entering your post code.
ANY DISTANCE OVER 20 MILE WILL NOT BE QUOTED FOR.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details of our returns policy.